Scouts and Parents:
Here is a quick reminder about upcoming troop events. Please read through to find the events that are important to you and your scout!
- Next Sunday, May 19th, Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Chad Hall and Sameer Joseph. Please join the troop next Sunday at 2:00 at the Mt. Bethel Community Center as we honor Chad and Sameer. Scouts and families are invited to attend. Please see invitation attached.
- Medical Forms for Summer Camp & Sea Base: All scouts attending summer camp or Sea Base should be working to complete the BSA Medical Forms. When submitting forms, please include BSA Parts A, B, & C, a copy of immunizations and a copy of an insurance card. Please provide two copies to the troop as soon as possible. Shelley Zhang is coordinating the organization of medical forms – please email Shelley with any questions: email@example.com
- Uniform name tags – if a scout or ASM needs a name tag please email Karen Sharpless at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Troop Activities:
- May 13th: Troop Meeting, 7:00 Start Time
- May 19th: Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Chad Hall and Sameer Joseph, 2:00 at Mt. Bethel Community Center
- May 20th: Troop Meeting, 7:00 Start Time
- May 20th: First Year Scouts: There will be a meeting for Parents and Scouts in the Whale Patrol about how to prepare and pack for summer camp.
- May 27th: NO Meeting – Memorial Day
- June 3rd: Scout Meeting, 7:00 Start Time: The troop will begin wearing class B uniforms during the summer: Scout Shorts, Yellow Troop 1011 T-shirt, and scout socks
Eagle Scout Projects:
Several scouts are about to begin working on their Eagle Scout Service Projects. Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for announcements for the next few projects.